Sunday, October 6, 2013

MIM #134

Make It Monday ~ Repeat + Lift
Nicole Heady is using the repeat and lift technique for this week's challenge.  I wasn't sure I would to able to join in this week, but here I am  with my last minute entry.  It's really a neat way to 'shadow' word dies...I used my butterfly die because I don't have any PTI word dies (yet).  The butterfly was stamped on the white cardstock in Orange and Raspberry then again onto the die cut out. I attached the die to the card image not quite centered to mimic what Nicole did in the video. I also used the same two colors on the sentiment.  The panel die is "Ornamental"  from Tim Holtz and the blingy flower (on a sheet with 11 other blooms)  is from Michael's $1.00 bin!


2 comments:

  1. This really sweet, Helen. I love how you used the white space! This is so graphic - the swirly sentiment is perfect with the fluttering butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, gorgeous butterfly Helen! Love the gems too~

    ReplyDelete