Thursday, May 1, 2014

MIM #162

Make It Monday Challenge
Paper Scrap Pie Charts


Using pieces of pretty scraps is such a good idea. If you look at this card, the scraps may look familiar ~ yup, they are the pieces I had to cut off my first card  made for this challenge.  I watched Melissa cut off and throw away her pieces of left overs,  I had larger pieces and couldn't bear throwing them in the trash  :-O
I think I have a problem!!


Click on the photo to see more details
PTI Products ~
Card Stock:  Stamper's Select White
Die: Wonderful Words: hello

Other Craft Products ~
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities
Scalloped Mega Circle Punch: Marvy
Scraps/Sun charm/Gold twine: from my stash

10 comments:

  1. Oh , I bet that was nice being able to use the scraps from the first card… now that is recycling :). Love the card Helen and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen what a beautiful pie chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Helen so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I have the same problem tossing my scraps heehee.

    Wonderful pie chart : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card once more, Helen. Good idea to combine the chart with an embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do rock the PTI challenges, Helen! Your pie chart cards are so bright and fabulous!! I commend you for making more than one card with your scraps; this is an excellent technique for using them up. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! I love the off-centered pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mix of papers peeking through the scalloped border, and I love the addition of gold! Very pretty card, Helen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Helen~it IS hard to throw away scraps. You are amongst friends ;)

    ReplyDelete