Saturday, June 7, 2014

MIM - #167

MAKE IT MONDAY
DIY NOTEBOOKS

Such pretty little gifts! You can see all of the amazing ideas posted this week on MIM.
Check out Erin's video here.  Of course, she makes everything look so easy.  

I used some smaller stamps from PTI's Beautiful Butterflies set 
and made a little tab out of washi tape for a closure on this one. 
I ran out of score tape a while back and didn't want to take the  time to run to my favorite craft store (45 minutes drive), so I used double sided tape to hold my colored (light-weight) computer papers in place and brought the back panel of cardstock paper up and around    :-)



5 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the butterflies! Great idea for a closure, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I wondered if other tapes would work & the Washi tab is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I love the all of your butterflies!! The tab made out of washi tape is a great idea. I need to add that to my notebook since it won't stay close. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright butterflies ,and the washi tape. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out so cute! I wish I would have gotten to make some : ) Wonderful gift ideas!!

    Hope you are having a great day.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete