Friday, June 27, 2014

NBUS and MIM #169

Check out all the wonderful entries at 
Darnell's NBUS Challenge #1
 I am entering my card with Never Before Used "washi tape" and the sentiment "You Inspire Me" from PTI's Embellishments stamp set...which is probably not the best to try embossing with gold glitter powder on vellum :-o

And because I included a Vellum Overlay, I am also entering my card in
Make It Monday  #169 - Vellum Overlays Challenge

Check out Danielle's awesome video HERE
You will be amazed at her creative and beautiful cards and this technique will be one you use over and over again.  Plus, you still have time to play along!

 
Click on the photo for more details


I am mailing this card to my friend Betty in MA,  who has finally finished her last round of chemo and hopefully getting her strength back. 

PS: Did you notice I was able to add the NBUS challenge button to my Blog side bar?  So proud of my non-techy self    ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words, so glad you played along! Love the gold with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post today was the Darnell and Danielle Show, Helen! lol. Great job with the vellum overlay for the MIM Challenge! Your friend Betty is going to treasure this sweet card! I am glad that she has finished her chemo and I hope her recovery from that goes smoothly. Thank you for joining in my NBUS Challenge again and huge applause to you for getting my button placed on your salad bar! I appreciate your enthusiasm and your support! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by from the NBUS challenge to tell you how much I thought your card was lovely. I think your friend will delight in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the colors you chose, I know your fried will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card indeed! I have a few washi tapes but am not that sure as the best way to incorporate them into card designs, so any ideas I certainly appreciate. I love your beautiful flowers and the overall design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were on a roll with the vellum cards,all gorgeous! Lol about what Darnell said. Yes, I do feel much better today ...headache gone...thank God!

    ReplyDelete