Thursday, March 26, 2015

NBUS #4

NBUS - CHALLENGE #4

I am rushing to get this card entered in Darnell's NBUS challange while my internet is up and running.  I had a repairman here today for 10 1/2 hours checking the lines to get my internet working.  
Sam (yes, we are on first name basis) said I have limited service tonite and the "problem" is outside, not in my house, so he will be back in the morning for more repairwork. My service went out late morning yesterday just as I was about to enter this card in a couple of challenges  :-o

Darnell's NBUS challenges always draw hundreds of entries (I am so happy to know I am not alone in my crafty obsession of buying too much schtuff) and she has made it her mission to comment on each and every one.  How fabulus is that?
It is no surprise she has 800+ followers for her amaZing blog ~ go HERE and be ready to laugh-out-loud at her humor and be awe-inspired by her beautiful creations. 


Click on photo for more details
NBUS:
Cake Plate die by PTI
Cupcake from Hampton Arts Cling stamp set
Enamel Dots

I want to thank everyone for your sweet comments
I am so far behind, but promise as soon as my computer is back to warp speed , I'll be around to visit you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your computer problems all sorted out. We have ALL been there! Smile...
    Your card is really cute...so happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake is the star of your pretty card, Helen! I love the way you have placed it on the cake pedestal and given it lush frosting and a big blazing candle! All your other elements work perfectly with it!! Thank you so much for your very sweet compliments and support and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! I see there is a newer post, which I will check out ... hopefully that means your computer problems are all solv-ed!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete