Saturday, April 15, 2017

Creative With Stamps

The Design Team for
 "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our April challenge.

My Card ~
This is vintage stamp from my wood block collection called Baby in Hat Box from Paper Inspirations.
I stamped in Sepia ink and just colored in the flowers with Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.
The pattern paper (looks like wallpaper to me 😊) is from the Jack n' Jill paper stack collection by Prima Marketing.
The sheer pale pink ribbon is from Michael's.
 
Click on photo for more details
You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.

You have until the end of April  to enter our Challenge #13.

Hope you will join in the challenge and also win some prizes from our fun Sponsors "Bugaboo Stamps" and "Sunny Studio".

There are also a couple of extra prizes to be won in April:


2 Stencils from Monika 
(because April is my Birthday Month :))

and...



3 Digital Products from Lilian
(April is my birthday month, too!)

** Please read the Rules of this challenge to qualify for prizes ** 

5 comments:

  1. I love the main Image shape I never have that DIES and its popular since longer time right Helen
    the cute Image love in this card
    and lovely DP too
    great card my teamie
    See you maybe around today...
    hugs hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I have that Jack and Jill paper too... And never know how to use most of the papers in the pack! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel to this, just gorgeous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teamie, Awesome monochromatic card. Love the image. Happy Easter. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...that baby image is so cute!!!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete