Saturday, October 20, 2018

Create Along With Us - October 2018

I am always motivated and inspired by the many challenges out there, but have to say this is one of my favorites from PTI!  
You can select a card/project that the amazing Design Team has created during the monthly release and create your own version of that inspiration.  You could use a color scheme, a technique, revisit an older stamp set or ink up a newly purchased one πŸ’“
Check it out and post your card HERE

 
Amy Sheffer's Card and Envelope

Amy Sheffer's card and envelope is one of the "Pleasing Envelopes" samples that spoke to me ~ as did each of the team's beautiful cards created this month.
I have been making and decorating my card envelopes to give the recipient a hint of what's inside for quite some time now, but, I have to say the entire Design Team really took it up a couple of notches with this beautiful set and I am definitely inspired  πŸ˜€

My card and 
matching Envelope:

Click on photo for more details

This is not a Christmas card, but it is a December Birthday card for one of my Northern friends.  I like to keep it Tropical 🌴
~~ hope that doesn't seem mean😎

4 comments:

  1. Love the tropical theme Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for a Birthday card! Love your choice of colors and images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set Helen, the recipient is sure to feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and envelope set Helen and not mean at all...looks more like an invitation to come visit to me!! Love your colors on this card too...just lovely!! :0)

    ReplyDelete