Thursday, October 25, 2018

PTI Blog Hop - October 2018



It's the 25th of the month ~ time for the   October 2018  Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink.  Take a look at this scenic pumpkin patch photo for inspiration.


 PTI inspiration photo for October 2018

My Card ~ 

Click on photo for more details

Used my PTI old standby ~ 'Fall Elegance' (circa 2009) pumpkins and sentiment. This set is now in the Vault.
The tree is a woodblock stamp from Stampendous 'Tree Poem' which I think looks like the trees in the background of the inspiration pic.

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Helen! The soft image of the trees in the background is perfect for these pretty pumpkins. I've don't remember seeing these lovely pumpkins before. Love the swril design on them. What a lovely take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love your background of trees, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card Helen!! I love those trees in the background...they don't dominate but they're definitely there! And how did I ever miss that pumpkin set?!! I love them!! Such a beautiful Fall card Helen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card...love your pile of pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card; the background of trees is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely design with your beautiful trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whimsical feel of this card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, your softly inked trees set the perfect background for those fancy, colorful pumpkins. It really stands out with the black background. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those soft trees leaving interest for your beautiful orange pumpkins. Lovely design, Helen.

    ReplyDelete