Thursday, November 15, 2018

Creative With Stamps




The Design Team for "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you Mid Month for our November Challenge ~ Feathers

You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.

Here is my card ~  

Click on the photo for more details
 

I printed the Aesop quote onto vellum so it may be hard to read,  it says:   "It is not only fine feathers that made fine birds"

The Peacock Feather is an older wood block stamp from Inkadinkadoo (remember that company?) which I stamped twice then embossed with Versamark Ink and gold embossing power onto a dark teal C/S panel which was adhered to a Cream C/S base card.  The Banner is from a Spellbinder set.  The little wood bird and feather from my stash were sitting on my craft desk, so I added them last minute.  😊

1 comment: