Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lovers Bloghop - Spring/Summer 2019

Oh my, what a beautiful graphic for this year's 
                           Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  
The designer is the very talented Shanna Slater.  Gorgeous artwork, Shanna! I can't wait to see your card creations too.

Thank you Amy Tsuruta and the entire team it takes to host these amazing events!  A huge shout-out and thank you to the 85 Super Sponsors.  WOWZA ~ that's a lot of prizes!! 

Card #1

Click on photo for more details

This pretty lady is actually holding a flower, but I cut her fingers out with an exacto knife to make her hold the to-go coffee cup.  I think the stamp is from Picket Fences, but don't know her name.

I will keep my posts short and sweet cause I know this will be another record breaking hop to get through.  😊

If you have any questions about my card, please just ask in the comments or email me.  


11 comments:

  1. What a FUN card, Helen. Love that awesome image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking so beautiful, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card - great edit of that photo to include the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the bright cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and wonderfully designed. That hot pink draws your eye in. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coffee image and your card layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its nice card!
    that image is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of that image, she's probably much happier holding a cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, great sentiment and image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Love how you altered the image to add the cup! Clever!

    ReplyDelete