Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Win It Wednesday #15



 
May 22-29



One of the new favorite challenges at the new stamp company and blog, "Ink to Paper" is called
                       Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites 
from the amazing Laurie Schmidlin.  Every Wednesday she shares her favorite products, technique, colors and/or designs ~ this week you are challenged to create a new project featuring your favorite summer color combo. 

My Card~
Click on photo for more details

 This color combo is just one of my faves, I really have quite a few.  I started out with just Aqua and Green inks on my Gran's Garden flowers, but the pop of yellow stitched circle and Hugs dies just spoke to my Sunny-side today! 😉
The Leafy Vines embossing folder is from Craftsmart at Michael's


3 comments:

  1. Helen, fabulous card. Love the texture the embossing folder gives it and your flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Helen! Love your texture and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! That yellow really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete