Wednesday, March 25, 2009

AMYRS62 - Friday Sketch



This is a great sketch from Amy over a Prairie Paper & Ink. She always comes up with some really pretty ones. I found this one easy so I joined in and made another Easter Card ~ Yipeeee, that makes two done now! :^}
My card supplies ~ "Bunny Border" stamp by All Night Media was stamped with "Chocolate Brown" Stampabilies Ink and colored in with Colorific pencils, I chalked in the grass and blue sky. The pretty Pansy flower panels are from "Art Impressions" scrapbook papers, lacey border and silk flowers are from my ACMoore stash. Used my "Swiss Dot" Cuttlebug on the orchid cardstock behind the bunnies. Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! love the colors and that image is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-wee! Amazing details! Fabulous!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete