Friday, March 13, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration #45










Just getting in on this fabulous Color Challenge at Kristine's ~ I love this combo, it is such a leap from my usual pastel colors and I must admit I was holding back the yellow, hot pink and red silk flowers from jumping onto this card. LOL
I originally had a different stamp in mind (more solid than outline flowers), but settled on this simple orchid in a pot from 'See D's 262 Clear Stamp Set'. This card is for an Anniversary coming up (hope Kathy's not checking out my BLOG today!) .
The greeting was printed on my computer and embossed Cuttlebug's 'Stylized Flower' on the front of the card, used my small EKSuccess corner rounder punch and the heart paperclip is from Michael's. Gingham ribbon is from American Crafts, purchased at Walmart.
Other than the white card stock, I was frantically routing through my supplies to find black ink (usually stamp with dark brown), gray papers were not in my stash either. I almost gave up on the gray, until my mail came today~ Kathy's gonna love this ~ there was an advertisement booklet with this perfect gray card stock that I recycled and use on my card :o)
Have a great weekendeveryone!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love how you recycled some of your supplies!

    ReplyDelete