Thursday, July 21, 2016

MIM #256

MAKE IT MONDAY

SPRITZED STAMPS CHALLENGE

This week I am joining  Melissa Phillips at Papertrey Ink.  She shares her favorite tips and tricks for spritzing your stamps to create a watercolor effect. You can watch her video HERE
Her cards are always so amazing and inspiring to me plus I just love everything "watercolor", so of course I had to give this one a try ;-)





Don't quite know what it is about this stamp from my otherwise beloved Rosie Posie set, but I just don't ever seem to like the end results. :-O  
PS:  I will try this technique with another flower stamp at another time~rushing to get this posted and off for a couple of appointments.

6 comments:

  1. Such a striking and colorful card, Helen! Glad you joined in and had fun spritzing. Happy SAF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Rosie Posie with this effect sure made a nice, summery looking birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright and fun card Helen.... especially the insides of the flowers...sooo pretty and sparkly!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright and fun card Helen.... especially the insides of the flowers...sooo pretty and sparkly!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card looks fabulous in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just looks so fresh and contemporary. Cara x

    ReplyDelete