Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF- Masterpiece Inspirations






STAMP-A-FAIRE 2016
 MASTERPIECE INSPIRATIONS WITH TEAM

For this next SAF challenge, we are to use one of the inspiration pieces that the team selected  as a jumping point for our own piece of art.
I chose Heather Nichols' inspiration piece "The Green Dancer" by Edgar Degas.  She was inspired by the layers and use of color for the card she created. 


I was inspired by the colors and those splatters on the dancer's skirt plus I tried to reflect the movement of dance with my butterflies in flight~they are not glued down to the splattered light kraft CS panel :-)
 
Click on photo for more details


2 comments:

  1. I love this, you really did capture the movement. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I bought this cover plate and have not used it enough....

    ReplyDelete