Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Make it Monday #47- 2011 A la Carte


This week's Make it Monday is a summary of all 46 videos posted in 2011.http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/01/make-it-monday-47-2011-a-la-carte.html
Fabulous idea allowing us to create a card using a technique we might have missed. I am always in awe of how Nicole Heady creates her hand drawn frames around images, so I thought I would try MIM#12 Line Frame 101 which I did not get a chance to participate in at the time this video was shown.

My card:

Cardstock: Base card and plaid PP is Making Memories
Stamps: Sentiment if from PTI "Fall Elegance"; grateful puppy dog is from Delta
Ink: Sepia from Archival Ink: Icing White (bone) from Opaque Markers by Martha Stewart
Embellishments: Glitter heart punched from Glitter Paper Pack from Colorbok; silk flower and leaf (yep it's covering up an "oops" :) from my stash

Thank you for stopping by :o)

7 comments:

  1. super adorable Helen...happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice, helen! sweet pup image and i love that flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my new favorite card of yours. The image is adorable and perfectly coloured and I love the plaid background. :)
    A big happy new year to you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique to remember, Helen! Love the little floppy-eared one, too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your line frame. Such a cute pup. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete