Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MFW - Tuesday Trigger - By The Numbers and Mojo Monday #222

l
























There is a perfect challenge at Moxie Fab World to create a card with my
not-so-much-used-but-had-to-have-it-cause-I-loooove-it
Cuttlebug folder "Number Collage" ~ see the close up photo :)

You can join in this challenge here, it's a two weeker:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/tuesday-trigger-by-numbers.html

I have several cards to make this month and no mojo ... I headed over to Mojo Monday's Challenge #222 for an inspirational sketch

Check out all of the great entries here:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/01/mojo-monday-222-contest.html

My Card~
Cardstock: Base card is pale blue from Keepsake Essentials; plaid and polka dot from DCWV (?)
Tools: Cuttlebug folder; corner rounder from EK Success
Embellishments: Grossgrain stitched ribbon from WalMart; clock from Flea Market chipboard & clear clock faces by Making Memories

Thank you for stopping by :o) Thank you for your comments also, you make my day!

10 comments:

  1. Darling card, Helen! A very creative take on the sketch; love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, Helen! I am impressed! I love Mojo Monday but seldom play, and I haven't been on a Tuesday Trigger in a while. I gotta get back in the swing! : ) Meanwhile...I love what you did for both challenges. Very cool card, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun cuttlebug folder! Now I want one!!!! I don't think I have seen it before! I really like your approach on the trigger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Like your design and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great embossing folder for the trigger! Nice take on the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossed background with the clock is perfection!! Great take on the trigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just LOVE this card, helen! love the clock face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this one a lot. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this one? I love that clear clock face and it goes fabulously with the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete