Monday, March 17, 2014

MIM #155

Make It Monday Challenge
Create your own Confetti with PTI dies 

You can watch Danielle's video HERE
This card came about totally by accident.  I keep a little container on my desk for small scraps of paper that are to be thrown away.  Well, it was a little too close to the edge of my desk and fell onto the floor with all of the teeny tiny scraps from the  'birthday' dies I cut out recently. Thankfully I have a wood floor in my craft room and the pick up was relatively easy although the little bucket was full.  Not wanting to drag out the vacuum, I picked up the bigger pieces and grabbed some scotch tape for the little ones...
Yep, you guessed it, another case of turning trash into treasures! doesn't this looks like confetti for a card :-)

 
Click on photo for more details

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those happy accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! It makes for a very cheerful card! I love the idea not to waste anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little bits and pieces look just like sprinkles and are perfect for a birthday card! Great idea!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card--perfectly designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, kidding, this gave me a chuckle, Helen! Talk about turning lemons into lemonade!! You go girl, this is fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete