Sunday, March 23, 2014

MIM #156

Make It Monday Challenge
3D Stamp Paint Technique

I made another card following along with this week's MIM 3D Stamp Paint Challenge.  You can check out Melissa's video for all the details.  

I mentioned before that I have a friend in MA who is going through some heavy duty rounds of chemo.  I have been sending her "Thinking of You" notes in the mail every week, this one is headed North tomorrow.

I can always count on  the Make It Monday videos to help me keep my cards fresh and unique ~ I hope these small "hugs" are helping to cheer my friend up a bit.
Click on my photo for more details

I used some Peachy paint on the  Divine Swirl Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug to create my 3D Paint effect. PTI's  Stamper's Select White is my cardstock of choice for any kind of painting because it is so sturdy and holds up so well especially running it through machines.
I will have some time this evening to check out how some others have used this technique.

1 comment:

  1. I know she will love this Helen. It's colors and beautiful bloom are sure to cheer!
    I know what you mean about the stamper's select card stock, can't find any better!

    ReplyDelete