Thursday, March 13, 2014

Virginia's View

I created this card for my friend's Dad who luuuuves to play golf every chance he gets.  He's here in FL (from MA) visiting with his daughter. I made this card, watercolored the golf course image and thought I would enter it in Virginia's Challenge #1  HERE.
There is a whole lotta awesome talent over there.  I have to take some time tonight to check out over 250 entries!


Click on the photo to see more details




The stamps are from Stampin Up
Watercolor paints from The Dollar Tree
The golf ball on the tee is dimpled with the negative embossing of Swiss Dot  by Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to use water-colors for your design, Helen! Love the shading of hills and green grass....Speaking of which, can you send me some fine warm weather soon? So glad that you have fun with the first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great watercolor mini you made, Helen!! I love the golf ball and tee, too! He will love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete