Sunday, March 23, 2014

MIM 156

Make It Monday #156 
3D Stamp Paint Techniques

This week's challenge is to create a card using 3-D Paint.  
See Melissa's very detailed video HERE.

Click on photo for more details


Not sure it is showing up in the photo, but there is a lotta glitter and glimmery paint on my card.  I didn't have the same paint Melissa used, but I have a thick shimmery paint I used a spongy brush with to add color to my Cuttlebug Embossing Folder onto Stamper's Select White card panel. I used dimension tape to adhere that to a panel of flowery printed deep purple cardstock (which the leafy vine is also punched from). All panels were added to my White base cardstock.  The 'hello' from PTI is die cut from pink glitter paper.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous balance of textures - love the leafy vine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with this technique, Helen. Blew up your photo to get a better look at the gorgeous blooms. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete