Sunday, July 1, 2018

Creative With Stamps


It's July1st already and half of the year is gone!  WOW,time really does fly when you are having fun 😉

Well, there is one fun thing that happens on the 1st of each new month, Creative With Stamps has a new challenge for you.

For this month's challenge, we are looking for cards with a Flag image.  I thought for sure I had a flag somewhere in this craft room, but all I could find was a 4th of July stamp and I cut some sparkly stars from dies I recently purchased to pop onto a Happy Birthday (to the USA) embossing folder.  I did find a flag postage stamp sticker~hope that counts 😁

Click on photo for more details


You can enter up to three of  your card creations to be posted on our Challenge Blog HERE.  There are only a few 'guidelines' to follow to win some awesome prizes, so be sure to take a look.

Please stop by and check out the card creations from my very talented Team Mates and leave them some blog-love 💕

2 comments:

  1. Very creative to add the flag stamp. Love this collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card to celebrate the 4th of July! I think it was a genius move to add that stamp! I thought that our teammates had some great interpretations of the word "flag".Love your take.

    ReplyDelete