Monday, July 23, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #13

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY CHALLENGE #13


I am joining this week's Transformation Tuesday challenge with Stephanie Gold as she takes a card that she created for this month’s release and changes up the color scheme for a whole new look. You can see her video and both of her awesome cards HERE.

I love this challenge, it gives us an opportunity to transform a card we made before that we were not entirely happy with into a creation we like better and will send out to someone. 😊💓



OLD
I really like this card made not too long ago for a MIM challenge, but I wanted to try this same technique keeping the tropical look with a different color scheme for a possible dude B-Day card.

Click on card for more details
 NEW 



Click on photo for more details

I think this color combo works nicely. 
The added sequins, which I forgot to add on the first version seem to look a little like dew drops in the rain forest ~ maybe (?) 
and ...
can you guess what else is different ~ purely by accident? 😲
But, it's a happy mistake that totally works for me! 

PS:  Sure do hope that my card post #13 
to Transformation Tuesday #13 is a lucky number! 🙌

1 comment:

  1. Great color combo's on both of these cards Helen! I love the masculine colors with those leaves and the sequins add a nice finishing touch too. Thanks so much for letting me know about my win at PTI. I hadn't gone back to see who the winner was. What a delightful surprise! I hope yours is next. Go lucky #13!!

    ReplyDelete