Sunday, July 1, 2018

PTI-Transformation Tuesday #11

Transformation Tuesday Challenge #11

I am joining in the Transformation Tuesday challenge over at PTI with Melissa Phillips as she transforms a wreath concept with a whole new theme.  You can see her video and lovely cards HERE.

I love this challenge, it gives us an opportunity to transform a card we made before that we were not entirely happy with.  I can't imagine Melissa has ever made a card that I would not be absolutely thrilled to pieces to receive ~ just sayin' 💓

OLD card:

This started out as a note card.  The base C/S is cream and the Rosie Posie blooms are stamped first in white ink on Kraft cardstock. The next layer on the flower is Baby Blue with a third layer of Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue. The leaves were stamped in white ink then in a mossy green.  It was an okay color combo, but I found I was always pushing it aside and using or created another card.
Click on photo for more details

NEW card:

I popped the Kraft panel onto Stamper's Select White and also die cut the "Thank you".  The base is embossed with a 'fussy' Sizzix flowery embossing folder which barely peeks out.  I outlined the Rosie Posies with my white ink pen to help them stand out a little bit more. Oh, I thought a couple or seven blings were in order too 😉

Click on photo for more details

 PS: This thank you note was mailed out yesterday~no longer being pushed in the back of the box! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment