Friday, February 15, 2019

Creative With Stamps







It's the 15th of the month and the Design Team at "Creative With Stamps" has created another card to share with you Mid Month for our February Challenge ~ Love.


You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.

Don't forget you can enter up to 3 cards each month and if you follow the simple guidelines, you can win some great prizes 😊




My Card ~ 
The single rose image and lovely sentiment are part of beautiful stamp set "About A Rose" from Stamplorations.  I used my Misty to position the images on Watercolor Paper, then die cut the Wonky Stitch frame. I then popped that onto a sweet Heart-embossed blue panel.  That pale blue sheer ribbon is from Michael's and everything was glued down onto a white card base.  Although the watercolor paper is an off white, it didn't look as pretty on my cream color base, so I went with white.


Click on photo for more details

2 comments:

  1. Helen, sucha lovely rose, and the blue sets it off nicely. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers looks so adorable on this card Helen
    lovely ribbon added too
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete