Monday, February 11, 2019

PTI Transformation Tuesday #31

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY
CHALLENGE #31


     I am joining Melissa Bickford as she revisits using colorful card-stock strips and changes up her card by adding a few sweet images and simply switching up the Thank You sentiments for the upcoming season… SPRING!  Go HERE to see Melissa's cards and enter your own transformed creation. 
     By the way, THANK YOU, PTI for keeping this awesome challenge going!💓
     I really love having the chance to transform a card that we didn't feel as happy with when we originally created it! 

OLD Card ~ 
Click on photo for more details

New Card ~
Click on photo for more details


I always love seeing other peeps design their Sympathy cards in beautiful, bright colors, but I'm not quite sure why, I really like to use pastels or even white on white.  
So, my "transformed" card is done in  blush and pale violet with silver embossed sentiment and tiny iridescent sequins.  This card will go in the front of the box I have for my Sympathy cards.


2 comments:

  1. Love the transformation, the similar tones tie together well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are sweet card Helen
    the transformation is so sweet
    I always love anything with butterfly
    how are you miss lady
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete