Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Win It Wednesday #3

WIN IT WEDNESDAY
LAURIE'S FABULOUS FAVORITES

 One of the newest challenges over at Papertrey Ink is called Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites from the amazing Laurie Schmidlin.   Every Wednesday she shares her favorite Papertrey products. You have the opportunity to join along this week and post your card or project featuring your favorite Papertrey Ink stand alone die.

My Card ~ 
Click on photo for more details
 I used my newly purchased Balloon Bash cover plate on a panel of  Stamper's Select White c/s, cut the Birthday Cheer  "celebrate" die from some painted and splattered paper and glued it to some foam for a bit of dimension. The balloons are adheaered with some 3D pop-up tabs from Tombow

3 comments:

  1. I love that cover plate die Helen...how perfect for a birthday card! Your celebrate die cut and the balloons are the perfect addition...FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super festive birthday card Helen; it has such bright happy colors. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun and colorful birthday design, Helen! You created great movement with those balloons!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete