Saturday, February 2, 2019

MIM #349

MAKE IT MONDAY
NEGATIVE DIE CUT BACKGROUNDS


I am joining Ashley as she shares tips on how to create backgrounds using negative die cuts.  You can see her video and lovely card HERE


Click on photo for more details
I still have my Rosie Posie stamp/die set on my desk from last week, so I colored up a few more flowers and popped them onto the inside piece of Shape Shifters: Oval 3 die ~ 
yes, Cat, it wasn't easy, but I cut it apart  ;o)

I just picked up a new 12X12 paper pad called "Sunday Morning" by Craft Smith at Michael's yesterday and used two of the pretty patterned papers under this arrangement.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Helen. I love the Rosie Posie stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, Helen, with the purple and yellow hues and those great patterns! Well done!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Helen!! Love your pretty purples and yellows on this card...so Spring-like looking and after the week we had in Michigan, I needed to see colors like that! And I just plain love Rosie Posie too! And great idea to use the inside of the Shape Shifter's Oval 3 too...looks FABULOUS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, and you're brave cutting it apart! I might cut the centers out but not the stitching middle layer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh woow the yellow flower looks so vibrant and adorable Helen
    sweet purple combo too
    Love this feminin card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete