Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MIM #114

This card for Make It Monday's Blown Ink Challenge has a bit more ink blown around on it.  The cardstock is very saturated and bubbling up everywhere even with massive amounts of double sided tape that I adhered to the back before attaching to my card base...perhaps I should have pressed it in a telephone book to flatten it out?
I'm thinking I like my cards better with more ink coverage, although there are some entries posted that look fabulous as CAS cards.  Check it out HERE




 Papertrey Ink Products ~
Beautiful Butterflies die cut; Stamper's Select White cardstock

2 comments:

  1. I love how you tell it like it is, Helen. Had to flatten mine too! Love your sprayed droplets and the gorgeous pink with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen! Haven't tried it yet myself...looks like fun but the warping would be problematic! :)

    ReplyDelete