Sunday, May 19, 2013

MIM #116 + PFP

This "Thinking of You" card is going in the mail to a friend tomorrow.  It started out to look a little masculine to me with the grey card stock plus the purple and green hexagon design in the background.  Soooo, I added glitter on the comb textured rose (that you can't see in the photo) and the banner border is all sparkled up.  Not sure I will use this technique on flowers again, but I do like it on solid butterflies...maybe there's time tonight for just one more card (?)

I am entering these two challenges: 

Make It Monday #116 ~  Adding Texture To Stamps 
Check it out HERE

Passion for Papertrey ~  Stamp Your Own Backgroung
Check it out HERE


you can click on the photo from more details

Papertrey Ink products used:
Rosie Posie Stamps and dies

Banner Borders die

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Helen! I love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and girly to me Helen …nice save but I think it would have been beautiful anyway! Love the way the flower turned out! Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete