Saturday, May 11, 2013

MIM~MFW~PFP

I didn't have too much time for crafting today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.  So I made a card for three challenges and wanted to get it posted tonight.

Make It Monday #115 - Beyond Paper with Impression Plates ~ Check out Heather's video  HERE
 * I used silver lining from an envelope and embossed it with a woodgrain folder
Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger ~ Pretty Little Petits Four ~ link up HERE
* I picked up the pink flowers and silver server and woodgrain from the inspiration photo
Passion for Papertrey ~ Stamp Your Own Background ~ add your card HERE 
 * The Flourishes made a nice background which kind of reminded me of leaves swirling around the branch off the tree where the bird is perched.  
Note:  my imagination wonders off like that sometimes :)
 
You can click on the photo for a more detailed look

Papertrey Ink Products:
Background stamping ~ Fancy Flourishes
Sentiment ~ Beautiful Butterflies
Basecard ~ Stamper's Select White 

4 comments:

  1. Love the silver wood embossed border Helen - there is a lovely flow to your design that fits the sentiment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that woodgrain, Helen! And all the elements come together so well here. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! That wood grain is FAB and I LOVE the flourishes with the leaves and the birdie! Pretty card! LOVE your imagination because I understood your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ...and I hope you're a GOOD kind of busy, not a bad kind of busy, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete