Thursday, May 9, 2013

MIM #115

Hey there, 
Had a lovely lunch with good friends at a great seafood restaurant on the water at the Port today.  We have two Tall Ships visiting in Port Canaveral for a couple of days (May 1-12).
I remember seeing them all in Boston Harbor many many many years ago ~ it was an unbelievable sight back then and an event I will always remember.

Well, onto the crafty part of my day.  I made another card for Make It Monday's Challenge #115. See Heather's video HERE.
Beyond Paper with Impression Plates.
I hope to have some time tomorrow to visit some of my favorite crafter's blogs :)

My Card ~ you can click on the photo for more details

Cardstock:  Lime green and raspberry pink from Recollections; Stamper's Select White from PTI: gold foil is from the inside of a Christmas card envelope (been saving those for years :)
Stamps:  Rosie Posie from PTI; sentiment from  my computer
Tools & Embellishments:  Numbers embossing folder is Cuttlebug; Polka Dot ribbon is from American Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that sentiment is so perfect with the impression plate you used! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen. Embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the pink and gold make a great combination! I agree with Leigh, the impression plate is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture you added here Helen~such a great card!

    ReplyDelete