Saturday, May 25, 2013

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge



Today is Papertrey Ink's May 2013 Blog Hop Challenge:

Nicole has given us 7 Bouquet Builder color schemes to incorporate into a new floral project. You can pick your favorite floral stamp set and create a project using these gorgeous inspiration pieces.  

I hope to get a couple of cards posted through the day and will copy the inspiration photo for each.


I chose the "Red Bouquet" as my inspiration for  
the Papertrey May Blog Hop
PTI product used ~
Stamp set:  Rosie Posie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Helen! I can't wait to see the rest of your cards.... happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS design here - big bold flower in a bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I always forget about that big flower. It makes such a big statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful bright bloom! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete