Monday, May 6, 2013

MIM #114

This is my final entry in the Make It Monday - Blown Ink Challenge and I think I like this one the best...
Maybe it is because there is only a little bit of blown ink on it :)

You can click on the photo for more details


PTI products used~
Cardstock:  Base card and "Inked" circle piece are Stamper's Select White
Stamps:  Sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies 

The fish are foam stickers (I added the googly eyes)
Blown ink is Glimmer Spray from ditto
The heart 'bubbles' were punched from Glitter Paper
Both circle punches are from Marvy  



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun technique, Helen. But I am such a control freak I would have trouble with it, for sure. Cute the fishes are love-struck! Makes me smile. Happy to be back checking in on your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so CUTE! LOVE the fish and the coral and the colors! I wasn't brave enough to try that trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete