Thursday, May 23, 2013

MIM #117

Here's a Baby Shower gift card I made for Make It Monday-Paper Piecing Challenge. Now sure if it's a boy or girl, so I went with lavenders and greens :)
I stamped the onsie four times and paper-pieced two patterned paper pieces onto the two solid colors. Hung them both on lavender/white Twine with wooden clothes pins. The glittery hearts were punched with a small heart punch that I've had for years. 
Sentiment stamp is Studio G and ribbons are from American Crafts.

Click on the photo for more details
You still have time to enter at Nicole Heady's Blog  and check out the video by Melissa HERE.

PTI products used:  
Patterned Papers from Egg Hung Paper Collection

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Such a sweet card! The two onesies scream out for some paper piecing. Lovely baby card, really! (I especially like your bow :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love the clothespins on the line~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great baby card and love the clothes pins as well. Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet, Helen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Aw, this is absolutely darling! Such cute onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper choices & perfect stamp for the technique!

    ReplyDelete