Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MIM #115 and MFW-TT

This week Make It Monday - Beyond Paper with Impression Plate is the Challenge I've been waiting for. I have been saving this silver and foil paper for years...have no clue where/when/why I got it and only used a couple of sheets, but don't even remember for what  purpose :)
Oh well, I am happy to have a use for it now!
Check out Heather's video HERE


I am also entering this card in Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger Challenge - Pretty Little Petits Fours  which is a three-weeker, so you still have time to enter HERE

This is the inspiration photo for MFW, I picked up on the silver server, pink flowers and woodgrain tray.

 the photo was taken outside but the sun was starting to set, thus the shadows



My card is on pale pink cardstock and I embossed the scalloped oval punched out shape with a wood grain embossing folder, adhered pink flowers and lace trim.  The PTI Beautiful Butterfly die was cut from silver and bright pink cardstock which is glued together with one wing left unglued to fold up. I topped this with Martha Stewart's Monarch butterfly punched out of Stamper's Select White.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic texture and shimmer Helen! I am thrilled to be your TT neighbor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo has the perfect glow! Especially love the butterfly treatment, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it again - captured the motion of the butterfly. Great card, Helen. Very elegant and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the woodgrain with the flower!

    ReplyDelete