Monday, May 20, 2013

MIM #116

I managed to sneak in one more card tonight "Adding Texture To Stamps" at Make It Monday.  I dragged a comb across some of the petals on the larges Rosie Posie bloom and across the bud on another. I think I like the look of  this technique done this way better than combing the entire flower.


The actual color of card stock is more salmon than orange...I'll retake the pic in daylight




PTI products used:
Stamps:  Rosie Posie; Spiral Bouquet; Beautiful Butterflies

3 comments:

  1. I never even thought to try my Rosie Posie stamps--thanks for the inspiration! Love the look with just the petals "combed"--so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great, Helen! I love the look~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen I love how the comb added texture to the rose! I didn't get to try this Make-it-Monday yet but I hope to. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete