Friday, March 18, 2016

Create Along with PTI

CREATE ALONG WITH US
MARCH 2016
 CHALLENGE 

I am trying to channel Betsy Veldman (yeah, if only!) 
with this card I created. See her card using the new 'What The Doodle: Feather' on her Blog  during Release week on March 10th.

Click on photo for more details


My card ~ 
I pretty much copied her card design using
*  a Peacock Feather from Inkadinkado, 
*  PP from Momenta, 
*  the smaller sticker feathers atop gold thread.  

PTI products used:  Stamper's Select White cardstock; hello die from Swoosh
 

12 comments:

  1. hahaha, yeah .... Betsy is such an inspiration, I hear you. You did a great job, Helen. I definitely like the feathers you used and the swoosh die is great with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen ,your card is wonderful! I think you channeled you and I love these fluffy feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheery card with those fluffy feathers, Helen! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way when I try to CASE these ladies, but I think you did a fabulous job! This is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous rendition of Betsy's card! Love those fancy feathers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen your card is over the top great!! I can't say which I love more the beautiful color combo or those delightful feathers!! Good job friend!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the feathers you used Helen, and I think you did a great job channeling Betsy!! Better than I would have my friend...I can only dream about being as talented as her! I love how bright you made your card too and the DSP is fabulous with this beauty...wonderful card Helen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab use of colour- Betsy always has amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic feathers and I love your bold color scheme.

    ReplyDelete