Friday, March 4, 2016

NBUS #6

NBUS #6 CHALLENGE
Card #2

I really really love Darnell's NBUS challenges and I know you all do too by the number of entries she always gets :-)

Well, it is the perfect opportunity to whittle down those mountains of newly (or long-ago) purchased stamps, inks, papers, markers, ribbons, embellishments, etc. etc. etc.   Thank you, Darnell!! 
 * Why do I need a challenge to bring out these sadly neglected crafty items to my desk? 
 * Why am I in the Craft stores and on line shopping for new schtuff weekly (yeah, it's probably more often than that)?
   
I might as well ask "What is the meaning of life?"  



Click on photo for more details
NBUS used
Stamps: Flamingo from Hampton Art  
Markers:  Prima Palette; Spectrum Noir
Die: 'Baroque' by Sissix Makers & Shapers (cut in half)
Paper: Green printed by Recollections 

7 comments:

  1. You pose some deep philosophical questions--with NO answers---LOL. Your card is wonderful. I love your flamingo--that's such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The colors are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the flamingo! So festive, the pink and green. Now I want to come to FL. Everything is so pretty there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!! I love that pretty Flamingo!! so surprising this beauty is NBUS!! but hurray! now it isn't : )

    have a great weekend!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. Meaning of life...to enjoy it! It goes by so fast!
    Like I told my hubby this morning, "I got my two fixes today.
    He took me to breakfast (my favorite meal of the day) and I got my pancakes, and then he took me to the craft store...so I have more NBUS items to use...smile. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flamingo
    this is one and only Stamp I dont habe
    yours is adorable
    and I love especially swirl at the green part of your card
    another beautiful card Helen
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mwah! So glad you love it, Helen! Your enthusiasm is contagious and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing again!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete