Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT to stay on top until April 2nd

I am so excited to let you know, I have been invited to be a part of the Design Team for a new Challenge Blog starting on April 1st!    

The blog has been created by two very talented ladies, Lilian and Monika.
You can read more about 
Creative with Stamps Challenge Blog 
  HERE
It will be a Card Challenge using stamping ~~ winners will be picked and prizes awarded!
I know so many of you love to share your fabulous ideas, techniques and creations as much as I do and hope to see you joining in the fun  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Helen. I look forward to the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen welcome on board
    so happy you join with us
    cant wait to see your debut on first of April
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Helen! How exciting! Happy Easter to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete