Thursday, March 31, 2016

MIM #244

MAKE IT MONDAY

Score Lines Challenge

I am joining Laurie on MIM this week as she shows her favorite tips and tricks for adding score lines to our paper crafted projects for some additional detail and texture.  You can see her video HERE.  
I love the look scoring adds, but rarely use this technique ~ but that's going to change now that I see how easy it's demonstrated for us.  Thanks for sharing, Laurie! :-)

Click on photo for more details
I scored lines from the top of my card 1/4" apart, leaving space down the bottom where I cut out the smallest butterfly from the beautiful PTI Cover Plate and added my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Helen - this card is beautiful and now I have to search my scoringboard *laugh*
    Best wishes, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Helen! Love the added score detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen! I LOVE how you cut one of the butterflies out to leave room for your sentiment...great idea that I intend to CASE!! And lovely score lines too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen! Perfect score lines with just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Helen! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful anniversary card, Helen! Great idea to score only so far down, leaving space for that fancy font sentiment. And one can never go wrong with colorful butterflies and a little bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen,

    You did a wonderful job with this challenge! I love the butterfly cover plate!! you make me need to shop friend : ) I especially love how you used it and altered it slightly. Brilliant!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I love your score lines and how you turned your butterflies...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! I love your score lines and how you turned your butterflies...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete