Saturday, March 5, 2016

NBUS #6

NBUS #6 CHALLENGE

Card #3
I am posting my 3rd card to Darnell's NBUS challenge
sadly, I could post 300 cards and not make a dent in Mt. NBUS   ;-)
Click on photo to see more details
NBUS used ~
Stamps:  tree from 'Owlways Friends' by My Cute Stamps
Paper:     green Polka Dot hills from Hampton Arts paper pak;
turquoise card base from Bleu Ombrage by Recollections
Embellishments:  Bunny; pompom (after Valentine's Day purchase)
The bunny is from a pack of table scatter confetti bought at Walmart after Easter a few years (?) back.  I have 2 packages of these bunnies and large Easter eggs, probably cause they were half price  :-?
I added the pom pom tail, googie eyes and gingham bow from my stash to enhance this little guy's cuteness :-)  
PS: The big-picture-plan is to make more of these in different Springtime colors, hopefully in time to mail out this year!

11 comments:

  1. yaay cute Bunny and love the soft part of him
    you made a cute scene Helen
    how are you
    many thanks for your visit hope we can visit each other again
    I was in Indonesia my home town started 20 Dec till 15 January
    I was posting also my Photo in Indonesia after I came back and I have a new room for crafting I posted my Cabinet too
    Hope you have time to see January Post Helen
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, so sweet Helen! I LOVE that fluffy bunny tail! Have a lovely Sunday - It’s Mother’s Day here in the UK, so we are off to pick up my 90 year old Mum. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous NBUS cards and I know exactly what you mean about not making a dent in your stash. The problem is there is just so much I 'need' and we do have to think ahead to the next challenge now don't we xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww those bunny eyes are too cute!! Sweet card friend.

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you, tackling Mt. NBUS. I get ya with the "300 and not a dent". Shame on us, eh? This guy with his googly eyes and furry tail is so adorable. I like your flamingo design with all the green too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I found you! =)
    Following your blog now!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is a sweet bunny card and I love his pom tail! Adorable little Easter scene! We have way more than we will ever use:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is no bunny, Helen, that there is a vixen through and through! Check out that tail, that bow, those made-up eyeballs!! Woo-hoo, fellas, Bunny's in town!! I love it! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6 three times!! Keep on using that NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable and creative! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable and creative! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete