Sunday, June 18, 2017

Create Along with PTI - June 2017


Create Along With Us challenge at Papertrey Ink allows us to select a card  one of the amazing DT Members has created during the June Release that inspired you.  We can then create our own version of their project...so awesome!
It's a fabulous opportunity to CASE something made by one of these talented ladies! đŸ’“ 
There are so many cards I am going to CASE from the June Release, but since we can only enter one card for the 
"Create Along" challenge,  this is the adorable card from Nicole that I chose:

Nicole Heady's card

My Card~
Stamps/Dies:  PTI Sweet Baby, Wish Big
Hero Arts Parrot (ferns/flowers) 
Card stock:  PTI Stamper's Select White; Recollections Navy Blue 

Click on photo for more details



2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...your CASE of Nichole's card turned out SOOOOO cute Helen! I have the same stamp set as you and I think I'm going to have to CASE you now...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete