Thursday, June 15, 2017

Creative With Stamps

The Design Team for
 "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our June challenge~Fruit

Click on photo for more details


My Card ~
This "sweet" image is from Hero Arts, it was part of a prize I won from a Birthday celebration drawing held by one of my fellow team mates ~ do you remember this stamp? 😊 
Hint:  I also got yummy German chocolate in my gifty package!

I colored in all the cherries/flowers/leaves with Spectrum Noir markers and added touches of Stickles here and there.
The yellow gingham paper is from DCWV and just seems to go with fruit images. 😋  The embossing folder is Basket-weave from Darice and the sentiment was printed on vellum. The dyed binding ribbon was from another blog hop win.  Oh, that cute bee is a button that I have been hoarding for a few years now. 
I made the matching envelope out of that same gingham paper.


You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.
You have until the end of June to enter our Challenge #15.
Hope you will join in the challenge and be eligible to win some prizes from our fun Sponsors.  
Just be sure to read through the few  "Rules" and have FUN!   

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Great cherry background. I like the bow and bee. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the highlights on the large cherries and that cute bee embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the tiny fruit!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete