Friday, June 2, 2017

MIM #286

 MAKE IT MONDAY

 Coordinating Card Pairs

This week, Stephanie shares her tips for how to create a pair of coordinating cards that are very different designs but use the exact same supplies.
WOW, what beautiful creations from Stephanie and all of you posting out there in Blog-land! Check out the video and add your card HERE.

Click on photo for more details


My Card ~
Finally inked up my Botanical Letters. :-) 
Used the same stamps, cardstock, score lines, embossing folder (on the base card) but added the ribbon to the white-on-blue for a tad more feminine look.  I think I could use the blue-on-white as a masculine thank you, maybe (?)

6 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, Helen. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that THANKS in black and in Blue Helen
    sweet card
    I want one the black sentiment is my fav from both
    send me please you know my address hehe
    hugs and happy weekend Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...two GORGEOUS cards Helen! Love all the dry embossing too...adds the perfect touch to those beautiful letters! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, sweet thank you notes, Helen! Makes me want the Botanical Letters after all. You could definitely use the black on aqua one for a male. Great job coordinating cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two stunning cards. I hadn't seen those letters before but they are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh both of these cards are so pretty. What lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete