Sunday, June 11, 2017

MIM #287

 MAKE IT MONDAY

 Baby Wipe Inking 

 

Joining Ashley for this week's MIM and discovering a fun way to use  reinkers and baby wipes  creating interesting backgrounds and patterns. You can watch her video HERE and play along.

Click on photo for more details
My Card ~
I used Ashley's 'flower' design with the rolled up baby wipe to create my background~I messed up a couple of dabbings, so the paper had to be cut on the diagonal before adhering it to the Raspberry base card😏, the leaves from the Botanical Letters were the perfect size for my little rosettes.  I die cut the Cover Plate-Butterfly from Stamper's Select White and used only 2 of the butterflies in the frame (hard to see in the pic, but I slathered on couple shades of  Spectrum Noir Sparkle for some glitter action on those butterflies). This is going to be an Anniversary card, so I added the Swoosh sentiment and, of course... some bling 😉

3 comments:

  1. Your little oops turned out a great card Helen...I love the diagonal background part! And of course your butterflies are lovely as well!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea of cutting your background diagonally because without an "oops" I could get two for one. Great anniversary card though. Don't send many of those but this is an awesome design, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing technique! I had to keep zooming in to get a closer look at your buds as they were just fabulous, I would have thought it was a designer paper. Great idea to do the diagonal card, it adds movement to your super card x

    ReplyDelete