Sunday, June 25, 2017

MIM #288

 MAKE IT MONDAY

Pantone Chip Inspired Cards

 


Lexi is up for this week's Make It Monday Challenge.  She is inspiring us with the layout and color matching possibilities of Pantone ink chips!  

I was not sure I would have time to make a card and post this week, but I had a little sailboat from What The Doodle: Waves already colored in from another project I started and decided to go with a Coral paint chip from my vast collection 😀~ cut it down to a 2X2 square and pop it onto Stamper's Select white cardstock panel then tape it to a Navy card base.

Click on photo for more details

5 comments:

  1. very cute results! gotta love when you can use pieces from past projects for a quick new card! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love that little boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cutee
    love the sailboat
    so mini and sweet Helen
    and lovely used the Pantone Chip idea
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and what an adorable sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. Your sailboat is adorable and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete