Thursday, January 24, 2013

MIM #101

This week on Make It Monday,  Heather Nichols has video that teaches you how to layer one color of heated embossing powder over another one.Well, after several attempts at this technique, I decided I may need to watch the video a few more times.  My embossing powders were not cooperating :(

I am not crazy about how this card came out, so I will probably have to keep trying to get this right  :o)

My Card ~
Stamps:  Spiral Bouquet by PTI: sentiment by Inique Boutique; butterfly by Inkadinkado
Embossing powders (blue, green, black, white) by PSX  
Tools & Embellishments:  Textile embossing folder from Cuttlebug; Sheer ribbon and bling from Michael's` 


2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    Lovely my dear! I gave up so far as embossing powder does not seem to be my friend today! Ugh! Was hoping to combine the challenge with the blog hop tomorrow but I don't know....we will see!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete