Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MIM #98 - card 2

I am really liking this Chalkboard technique, have your tried it yet? I guess it's because I love embossing and don't use it as often.
Have to get over and check out all the great entries at PTI - Make It Monday hope to do that tomorrow.  
Here is another card I made as a thank you for a friend. It's an easy "mailable" one.


My Card ~
Cardstock:   Card base is Stampin Up, dark forest green is the back of a Christmas card from last year
Stamps:  Snowman is Inkadinkadoo; Forest Ridge is from PSX; Fancy Flourishes (snowy swirl)  from PTI 

Thanks for looking!
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love love love your card!!! Oh this is so sweet! This is a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, super super SUPER cute!!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Your card totally caught my eye on the MIM list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is super cute! Positioning of all the elements, especially the swirl, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun, Helen! That technique is on my schedule to try TODAY! I hope I have all I need. It looks like fun. Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally see this drawn in chalk - adorable image & I love the flourish coming off the "board"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this technique addictive!..lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! i recognize that little snowman as i have that set as well...makes me want to break it out and make a card like yours! great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and that swirl is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fantastic card with this technique! I haven't tried the chalkboard technique yet, but I'd like to get around to it one of these days. I love how you did this one. It's perfect. ;-) And the images are so fun.

    ReplyDelete