Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MIM #102

This week I am getting a couple of Thank You gift card boxes made for the Make It Monday Challenge.  Check out Ashley's video HERE and see how pretty you can decorate this fun packaging for any small gift items ...each one can become a personalized gift with that Special person in mind.
 

Before I assembled my pillow box, I stamped it (flat and opened) with PTI's Fancy Flourishes stamps in chocolate brown ink.  Then added a couple of brown blings, satin brown ribbon for a one loop bow and tied on the little "thank you" heart charm with baker's twine.

Thanks for the visit :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh Helen this is so elegant and classy! Love this and the charm is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brown flourishes on the blue paper are just so yummy looking. Now, why have I never thought of that before? Love this little box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you had me at Fancy Flourish! ;-) This is adorable in the aqua and brown and fancy flourish. This stamp set always makes my heart skip a beat. (hee hee) I love the little charm! Nice job. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of your box Helen & the blue & brown color scheme is elegant & refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm another floored by the gorgeous color combo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant! Love the color combo and the bling added to the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words Helen :)

    I'm so glad that you stopped by to say hello because it led me back to your blog and these AMAZING pillow boxes! I am so excited about this discovery as I am making the party favors for my nephew's wedding and these would be perfect. I absolutely love how you have decorated them. The blue/brown one really caught my eye as the stamp is almost identical to the one I will be using for the invitations. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete